seriously its about time!!! I love the pictures, I want to kiss their little faces off and you girl friend are looking like a movie star!!! Miss you all tons.....love your guts
Hello JERK!! I love the pics! It's about time for an update..you look gorgeous and the kids are so beautiful..I miss you jerk and the kiddos.come home so we can go to El Matador for a daquiri and chips and salsa!!!
3 comments:
seriously its about time!!! I love the pictures, I want to kiss their little faces off and you girl friend are looking like a movie star!!! Miss you all tons.....love your guts
Hello JERK!! I love the pics! It's about time for an update..you look gorgeous and the kids are so beautiful..I miss you jerk and the kiddos.come home so we can go to El Matador for a daquiri and chips and salsa!!!
What a cute family! Good job on doing an update!Finally!!!
Post a Comment